All 18 art Reviews

cat womman cat womman

Nice application of the cat legs. The drawing really does a good job of combining a cat and a woman. Lovely technique and color. Focusing on the piece overall, I cannot say this is more creatively awesome than Arousing
-TheDyingSun 2017

Horatio Horatio

I like them Hansels.

Elena Elena

Really love it! And you remembered to do the square pupil like a goat! Love the colors and style. Keep it up!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! :D HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! :D

Awesome! :3 it's so adorable, awesome, just cool! Great job tails! Winter is just awesome, and ice just shows it off in a lovely way! Happy (yeah late) New Year! Keep it up!

tailsbuddy responds:

Thanks dude!I will! :D

Voyage Through the Clouds Voyage Through the Clouds

The colors are lovely! The subject is drawn well! Everything just goes together wonderfully! Keep up the great work!

ManuelTacoface responds:

Gracias dude, appreciate the feedback! Like this piece took WAY too long to finish, so it's really uplifting to hear it was all worth it in the end, once again, thanks.

Daily Imagination #112 - Snow 2 Daily Imagination #112 - Snow 2

Merry Christmas! No snow here, we got rain!

Daily Imagination #100 - Light Strangler Daily Imagination #100 - Light Strangler

Woo! #100!
And with that, it still looks awesome with lighting and colors! As always great job and keep up the awesome work!

Xephio responds:

Thanks mate. Will definitely try to keep posting frequently even after these dailies

Daily Imagination #97 - Bottom of Hell Daily Imagination #97 - Bottom of Hell

Awesome job as always! The color and contrast make this lava river in hell turn out amazing. And I love how you have the devil in the background watching over him kingdom. ^^
In the meantime, a suggestion for another drawing? Hmm, (as I usually say) some sort of dragon, or something to do with fate, or birds ^^

Radical Radish Radical Radish

Very interesting, you don't see something like this very often. Interesting choice of design with the radish. I know it takes a while to do something like this but something just feels off. The shading gets its point across, but maybe just making the curls in the top area a little cleaner. It's interesting the patterns you used. Keep up the good work, and don't worry there's just something off about it to me I can't interpret. I still love it over all ^^

Blue Eyes Blue Eyes

Dragons! My favorite!
Awesome job! Now I know what to do with my markers and colored pencils.
Simply Awesome job!