View Profile TheDyingSun

18 Movie Reviews

This is why I love you guys
Happy Pico Day fellas!

Lovely work man! I do have to agree with Igyzone on this one that it looks more like an intro, and I would find it interesting to see what would be after it. For the changing camera view with the characters, keep in mind that things in the background move slower and things closer move faster. Keep up the good work, and I would love to see more madness cartoons in your style!

Nice job! I had a good laugh, and everything was decently animated! The voices were good, but be aware of the volume fluctuations. They can be kind of distracting to the overall cartoon. I would love to see this continue! Good luck!

EmperorKatuunuXVI responds:

Good to know dude. I'll see if I can go back and fix up the audio later on.

16 Game Reviews

Ok overall, the puck is missing that punchiness feeling when I hit it with a high velocity. The puck sometimes even went through what I was using to hit. The AI was ok, but I wished there was more of a UI, and I didn't like how the AI went out of bounds because you usually have to keep your handle in the playing field. So, mainly focus on physics

Xidostudio responds:

You are totally right. It was the first AI i never programmed, and I know I did a lot of wrong things. the feeling in general is not that I expected.

Thanks for the comment, it helps me a lot!

Overall, an ok game. However the controls are VERY difficult to work with and it's kind of hard to get a feel for everything. Play some other games and look at where they place different controls. That might help you. The graphics are cool and keep up the good work!

b-random9 responds:

I've played plenty of other games and I've had people tell me the controls are easy to get used to in a similar game I made (had the arrow keys + WASD controls). Can you please elaborate on which parts you had trouble with?

It's just working out for me, there is no involvement with you just watching. The story seems to be too flat and kind of basic and not really unique. You're just dropped into a world where you feel nothing for the characters because you have no background at the start at all. The art style was fabulous but its the story in this case that really needs a boost. You just click to do missions and not much involvement in battle either. It's actually kind of painful to watch such a beautiful colored game with flat characters and a basic story. I was just a few minutes in and I groaned at how to laugh of one of the bad guys was. It's the extremely basic plot, and doesn't give the player enough chance to even consider this much of a game they "play". Sorry, but this has an extremely poor plot.

6 Audio Reviews

"Why do we have a snailpirate when we already have a ninjamuffin?" - TheDyingSun 2019

I got no complaints except for the fact that the pitch feels like it's piercing my ears at some points. Still, I love it man!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

ah shit you right i gotta pay attention to mixing more

Pretty cool, and spacey feeling. It gives off a cool vibe to fits well in the category of ambient. I might say the beginning is not as strong with the inner portion and end coming off stronger. I think my reason at the beginning is due to a bit awkward timing. Be wary of that comment to your own discretion. Anyway, it's really a nice song to chill to. Keep up the good work man!

BasedGas responds:

Thanks for the review m8!
I'll try my best to improve next time!

Cheers~

54 Art Reviews

But how did you know?!?!?

Your color choice is good, but what you're mainly missing is contrast between light and shadow. Don't be afraid to use darker tones

GoodL responds:

I'll keep that in mind, thanks a ton!

This is just legitimately Elder Calderwood