View Profile TheDyingSun

17 Movie Reviews

Nice job! I had a good laugh, and everything was decently animated! The voices were good, but be aware of the volume fluctuations. They can be kind of distracting to the overall cartoon. I would love to see this continue! Good luck!

EmperorKatuunuXVI responds:

Good to know dude. I'll see if I can go back and fix up the audio later on.

I applaud you dear sir.
Either than that, I love how you recreated the characters! The expressions were very well done and the lip sync was good. Try to find some way to create more interesting looking repeating animation. such as with flames, you can create 5 different flames within a loop with a prime number of frame which make the flames only repeat exactly at the same time as all of the prime numbers multiplied together. Try to be careful with tweening. While it is a powerful and useful tool, when it is used wrong, it's usually quite obvious. Still, keep it up! This was an awesome recreation!
(Yes, all that for a meme)

Great choice of an episode to work with. When they mentioned the 5th dimension I started to laugh internally because I knew they were gonna do something crazy. Nice job presenting the piece. (just needs a little work for the tween transitions, ask Ross... he's on NG) I like how you personified them teaching a science class... I wonder what would happen if a professor actually did that... Anyway, good job and keep it up!

17 Game Reviews

Overall, an ok game. However the controls are VERY difficult to work with and it's kind of hard to get a feel for everything. Play some other games and look at where they place different controls. That might help you. The graphics are cool and keep up the good work!

b-random9 responds:

I've played plenty of other games and I've had people tell me the controls are easy to get used to in a similar game I made (had the arrow keys + WASD controls). Can you please elaborate on which parts you had trouble with?

It's just working out for me, there is no involvement with you just watching. The story seems to be too flat and kind of basic and not really unique. You're just dropped into a world where you feel nothing for the characters because you have no background at the start at all. The art style was fabulous but its the story in this case that really needs a boost. You just click to do missions and not much involvement in battle either. It's actually kind of painful to watch such a beautiful colored game with flat characters and a basic story. I was just a few minutes in and I groaned at how to laugh of one of the bad guys was. It's the extremely basic plot, and doesn't give the player enough chance to even consider this much of a game they "play". Sorry, but this has an extremely poor plot.

I like games that challenge you to be very alert. The game actually reminded me of Ditto. Through the mirror is more involved with the whole idea of reflection. The graphics are simple, but smooth. The levels were challenging, especially because you go so far and you think you're almost there then you see there is more. I did like the soundtrack that was playing to create a mood.

Overall, The game is challenging, the soundtrack creates a mood. and the graphics are smooth

This might be just me I'm just not that all liking the game because it is hard, The graphics are simple, but it would atleast want something more to it, either giving it a different sprite or a story to them, I forget the game, but someone was doing a playthrough of a game the had simple graphics but a narrator game them personalities. Just the look the something can give it personality or depth to what it is. Just saying, that's what I honestly think.

4 Audio Reviews

Awesome job as always! The different types of sounds work together nicely, the transitions are cool as well, it flows very smoothly!
Keep up the great work as always ^^!

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks! :)

Respect!
Awesome beat and mix of sounds... It's not completely blown up... or silent!
I like the opening! I actually quite enjoy a mix of city sounding music and adventurous! Absolutely the best! I can imagine many stories and events...
Keep up the great work!
I loved this!

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks!

IT WORKS!
Nice playing though... and this made me laugh a bit XD

22 Art Reviews

She looks a little off balance at the top. Moving the head and shoulders forward should do the trick! Adding a little expression to the character would also add some personality. Overall, the colors look amazing! The transitions are very pleasing to look at as well! Keep it up!

I just love the father and son relationship between Horatio and Hansel. It's so adorable! You captured the bond amazingly!

I love the colors! Keep an eye out for shadows, and experiment with color and shades to make it really pop! Overall I love the piece and it brings a serene feel. And using Adobe Illustrator is an interesting move. I personally find it to be a pain, since everything had to be planned out exactly, but it can have some wonderful results: like this! Keep it up!

[WARNING] For best results have this user play with robots. If human interaction does occur, results will be catastrophic.

n/a

Insane person

P.C.A.D. (For the summer)

The Sewer State