View Profile TheDyingSun

18 Movie Reviews

Lovely work man! I do have to agree with Igyzone on this one that it looks more like an intro, and I would find it interesting to see what would be after it. For the changing camera view with the characters, keep in mind that things in the background move slower and things closer move faster. Keep up the good work, and I would love to see more madness cartoons in your style!

Nice job! I had a good laugh, and everything was decently animated! The voices were good, but be aware of the volume fluctuations. They can be kind of distracting to the overall cartoon. I would love to see this continue! Good luck!

EmperorKatuunuXVI responds:

Good to know dude. I'll see if I can go back and fix up the audio later on.

I applaud you dear sir.
Either than that, I love how you recreated the characters! The expressions were very well done and the lip sync was good. Try to find some way to create more interesting looking repeating animation. such as with flames, you can create 5 different flames within a loop with a prime number of frame which make the flames only repeat exactly at the same time as all of the prime numbers multiplied together. Try to be careful with tweening. While it is a powerful and useful tool, when it is used wrong, it's usually quite obvious. Still, keep it up! This was an awesome recreation!
(Yes, all that for a meme)

17 Game Reviews

Overall, an ok game. However the controls are VERY difficult to work with and it's kind of hard to get a feel for everything. Play some other games and look at where they place different controls. That might help you. The graphics are cool and keep up the good work!

b-random9 responds:

I've played plenty of other games and I've had people tell me the controls are easy to get used to in a similar game I made (had the arrow keys + WASD controls). Can you please elaborate on which parts you had trouble with?

It's just working out for me, there is no involvement with you just watching. The story seems to be too flat and kind of basic and not really unique. You're just dropped into a world where you feel nothing for the characters because you have no background at the start at all. The art style was fabulous but its the story in this case that really needs a boost. You just click to do missions and not much involvement in battle either. It's actually kind of painful to watch such a beautiful colored game with flat characters and a basic story. I was just a few minutes in and I groaned at how to laugh of one of the bad guys was. It's the extremely basic plot, and doesn't give the player enough chance to even consider this much of a game they "play". Sorry, but this has an extremely poor plot.

I like games that challenge you to be very alert. The game actually reminded me of Ditto. Through the mirror is more involved with the whole idea of reflection. The graphics are simple, but smooth. The levels were challenging, especially because you go so far and you think you're almost there then you see there is more. I did like the soundtrack that was playing to create a mood.

Overall, The game is challenging, the soundtrack creates a mood. and the graphics are smooth

This might be just me I'm just not that all liking the game because it is hard, The graphics are simple, but it would atleast want something more to it, either giving it a different sprite or a story to them, I forget the game, but someone was doing a playthrough of a game the had simple graphics but a narrator game them personalities. Just the look the something can give it personality or depth to what it is. Just saying, that's what I honestly think.

4 Audio Reviews

Awesome job as always! The different types of sounds work together nicely, the transitions are cool as well, it flows very smoothly!
Keep up the great work as always ^^!

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks! :)

Respect!
Awesome beat and mix of sounds... It's not completely blown up... or silent!
I like the opening! I actually quite enjoy a mix of city sounding music and adventurous! Absolutely the best! I can imagine many stories and events...
Keep up the great work!
I loved this!

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks!

IT WORKS!
Nice playing though... and this made me laugh a bit XD

31 Art Reviews

IVAN VAN
IVAN VAN
(Get in my van)

Wonderful style! I might clean up the smoke effect a little bit and the placement of the character's right foot is a bit awkward. I would love to see some hue shading within the drawing. Using blue shadows in this case would look really cool! Keep it up, it really does look beautiful!

MatthewLopz responds:

thanks man that's some good critic i def get ya on the placement of the foot, when it comes to shadowing, i try to make my drawings have plain colors with no light or shadow, lately with a few pieces i've experimented with some basic shadowing but it's not something i wanna get too in depth i feel like having no light or shadow is one of the things that people use to identify my art, but maybe a few shadows here and there on this one would have looked nice, again ty for the critic and the nice comments ;D

I love the feel to this! It's just eye candy! The background looks lovely and the effects are done perfectly. Now I just need to find my 3D glasses. Happy Independence Day mate!

GrimJimmy responds:

Hey thanks! Happy 4th to you, too.

I hated Asimo's Afterlife too.

n/a