Game Grumps Animated - The Fifth Dimension Game Grumps Animated - The Fifth Dimension

Great choice of an episode to work with. When they mentioned the 5th dimension I started to laugh internally because I knew they were gonna do something crazy. Nice job presenting the piece. (just needs a little work for the tween transitions, ask Ross... he's on NG) I like how you personified them teaching a science class... I wonder what would happen if a professor actually did that... Anyway, good job and keep it up!

Grave Mistake Grave Mistake

Great story! The ideas incorporated within it are awesome! I liked how the guard played along with the kid and all the different historical groups and the "Buddhists in Nirvana" mixed in. (Also that avatar reference ^^) Just a lovely mix of everything! But, dang it Grimm... you had to kill that guy at the end?

Great job all together! Keep up the nice work!

DodgyBowl Franky DodgyBowl Franky

Reminds me of one of the games we played during gym many times... but each team had a blocker for each bowling pin since we had a few per team. But this is an honestly hilarious take on this version of the game! The ball combo with with the dragon head is just another addition to the craziness. I love how people take really random views on things. I really enjoyed the style as well. Nice job! Keep it up!

Dragon Pals Dragon Pals

It's just working out for me, there is no involvement with you just watching. The story seems to be too flat and kind of basic and not really unique. You're just dropped into a world where you feel nothing for the characters because you have no background at the start at all. The art style was fabulous but its the story in this case that really needs a boost. You just click to do missions and not much involvement in battle either. It's actually kind of painful to watch such a beautiful colored game with flat characters and a basic story. I was just a few minutes in and I groaned at how to laugh of one of the bad guys was. It's the extremely basic plot, and doesn't give the player enough chance to even consider this much of a game they "play". Sorry, but this has an extremely poor plot.

Through the Mirror Through the Mirror

I like games that challenge you to be very alert. The game actually reminded me of Ditto. Through the mirror is more involved with the whole idea of reflection. The graphics are simple, but smooth. The levels were challenging, especially because you go so far and you think you're almost there then you see there is more. I did like the soundtrack that was playing to create a mood.

Overall, The game is challenging, the soundtrack creates a mood. and the graphics are smooth

This might be just me I'm just not that all liking the game because it is hard, The graphics are simple, but it would atleast want something more to it, either giving it a different sprite or a story to them, I forget the game, but someone was doing a playthrough of a game the had simple graphics but a narrator game them personalities. Just the look the something can give it personality or depth to what it is. Just saying, that's what I honestly think.

L.I.F.E. L.I.F.E.

It's a good game, though sad...
It reminds us of how fast life will pass... and that will make us more aware...

No Worries No Worries

Awesome job as always! The different types of sounds work together nicely, the transitions are cool as well, it flows very smoothly!
Keep up the great work as always ^^!

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks! :)

Infinity Infinity

Respect!
Awesome beat and mix of sounds... It's not completely blown up... or silent!
I like the opening! I actually quite enjoy a mix of city sounding music and adventurous! Absolutely the best! I can imagine many stories and events...
Keep up the great work!
I loved this!

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks!

Otamatone Mic Test Otamatone Mic Test

IT WORKS!
Nice playing though... and this made me laugh a bit XD

Horatio Horatio

I like them Hansels.

Elena Elena

Really love it! And you remembered to do the square pupil like a goat! Love the colors and style. Keep it up!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! :D HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! :D

Awesome! :3 it's so adorable, awesome, just cool! Great job tails! Winter is just awesome, and ice just shows it off in a lovely way! Happy (yeah late) New Year! Keep it up!

tailsbuddy responds: