Game Grumps Animated - The Fifth Dimension Game Grumps Animated - The Fifth Dimension

Great choice of an episode to work with. When they mentioned the 5th dimension I started to laugh internally because I knew they were gonna do something crazy. Nice job presenting the piece. (just needs a little work for the tween transitions, ask Ross... he's on NG) I like how you personified them teaching a science class... I wonder what would happen if a professor actually did that... Anyway, good job and keep it up!

Grave Mistake Grave Mistake

Great story! The ideas incorporated within it are awesome! I liked how the guard played along with the kid and all the different historical groups and the "Buddhists in Nirvana" mixed in. (Also that avatar reference ^^) Just a lovely mix of everything! But, dang it Grimm... you had to kill that guy at the end?

Great job all together! Keep up the nice work!

DodgyBowl Franky DodgyBowl Franky

Reminds me of one of the games we played during gym many times... but each team had a blocker for each bowling pin since we had a few per team. But this is an honestly hilarious take on this version of the game! The ball combo with with the dragon head is just another addition to the craziness. I love how people take really random views on things. I really enjoyed the style as well. Nice job! Keep it up!

Finger Painting Finger Painting

I got a smile from it.
You presented the topic nicely and in a humourous way, yet you failed to learn to mix the colors correctly. I just can imagine a kid coming home
Parent:"So how was school?"
Kid:"I drew a man who was a house, and a house that was a man."
Parent: ಠ_ಠ
Just a thought. Nice job! Keep it up!
4 out of 10

A Michigan Christmas A Michigan Christmas

*Laughs outloud*
Really fun man! Keep up the good work!

Minecraft: TNA Part 23 Minecraft: TNA Part 23

Wow... I still love this story line... I love the animation...
Also... I've been curious of how you do the backdrops... if by hand... You're really patient!
5 stars for everything... starting at episode 1

Sweetest Sweetest

This was great! Great storyboard animation and style.
But, you kinda made me really sad at the end when the dog died... (why it is always the dog!)
Amazing overall, *sniffs* 5 stars... I just want the dog to live.

Most Important Most Important

Lovely!
Perfect concept, art, animation, and story.
People say picture paint a thousand words, this truly does!
5 Stars!

Cenaf responds:

thanks

Priorities Priorities

(smiles)
I like the animation and story,
It's said a picture paints a thousand words

Toys R Us Toys R Us

Ok go to Isle 12B if you think this is a bad animation.
This is an awesome animation and it just made me crack up.
This is a funny take of your first job.
I give this a 4.5 for making me laugh. Animation. And well, wait. Where are the stuffed animals?
(some yells from behind Elemental Pheonix) Isle 12 B!