Dragon Pals Dragon Pals

It's just working out for me, there is no involvement with you just watching. The story seems to be too flat and kind of basic and not really unique. You're just dropped into a world where you feel nothing for the characters because you have no background at the start at all. The art style was fabulous but its the story in this case that really needs a boost. You just click to do missions and not much involvement in battle either. It's actually kind of painful to watch such a beautiful colored game with flat characters and a basic story. I was just a few minutes in and I groaned at how to laugh of one of the bad guys was. It's the extremely basic plot, and doesn't give the player enough chance to even consider this much of a game they "play". Sorry, but this has an extremely poor plot.

Through the Mirror Through the Mirror

I like games that challenge you to be very alert. The game actually reminded me of Ditto. Through the mirror is more involved with the whole idea of reflection. The graphics are simple, but smooth. The levels were challenging, especially because you go so far and you think you're almost there then you see there is more. I did like the soundtrack that was playing to create a mood.

Overall, The game is challenging, the soundtrack creates a mood. and the graphics are smooth

This might be just me I'm just not that all liking the game because it is hard, The graphics are simple, but it would atleast want something more to it, either giving it a different sprite or a story to them, I forget the game, but someone was doing a playthrough of a game the had simple graphics but a narrator game them personalities. Just the look the something can give it personality or depth to what it is. Just saying, that's what I honestly think.

L.I.F.E. L.I.F.E.

It's a good game, though sad...
It reminds us of how fast life will pass... and that will make us more aware...

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Best (when I posted) is 1381466.7 ft
Amazing graphics, concept, and originality (there are games similar but not as good)
The coding and art is amazing. I liked the physics aswell
5 stars for an AWESOME game

quick tips:
After getting the third level up tank you will reach very far but it is fun when you have the highest weapons.
Press the right arrow key to go faster

The Sweet Menace The Sweet Menace

Awesome! Kinda like Angry birds. (In a slight way)
I like the graphics, coding, and having to think to finish the game!
5 stars overall!

Suspended Animation Suspended Animation

May I say a bit of confusion?
Odd but okay. It did Hypnotize me kinda
3 stars for a a bit of normality a bit of creepiness

PIXELPERC PIXELPERC

Awesome! After getting the hang of it I got really good at it.
Very interesting with the cracks in the glass and how you can't pass them.
Very original and I've never seen something like this!
5 for originality, game play, colors, concept, and just amazing programming!

sowcow9 responds:

Hey, thanks so much for the kind words! It is always great to get positive feedback. Thanks for playing, and the great review! Keep an eye out for some more exciting features to be added soon! Nice High Score!

Steam Simon Steam Simon

I rate this a 4. Great graphics and features.
The lives is an improvement to memory games such as this.
The graphics are amazing.
Even though a simple game I enjoy it! I played for a bit and liked it.
Nice job.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for the great review, ElementalPheonix! Glad you enjoyed the game.

Flappy Jon Flappy Jon

It's dumb games like these that are so entertaining.
If the music isn't playing you hear flap flap flap in the background.
I live for some game lick this. THIS IS WHAT WE ALL LIVE FOR. XD
I rate a 5 for entertaining me, and so I can finally say I over 1000 on flappy bird. (or atleast a remake

Minecraft Tower Defence 2 Minecraft Tower Defence 2

I was trying to remember if I had played a tower defense kinda of game before, answer was plenty of times. I happen to be very skilled at these kinds of games. The programming and spites were good and the begging as well. Thumbs up to the programmers and the people who worked on this.
I rate this a 4.5 and say it is worth your time, especially if you like these kind of games and minecraft!